The position information for this posting is listed below.
DO NOT USE THE APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IN THE RIGHT COLUMN.
Head Esports Coach
Head Esports Coach will be responsible for recruiting, maintaining roster size, practice planning, game scheduling, travel arrangements, student-athlete academic and athletic performance, and budget management of the Aquinas College Esports program.
Essential Job Functions Includes:
• Responsible for the planning, organization and the on-going development of the athletic programming and activities of the program.
• Responsible for scheduling all practice, scrimmages, and games.
• Responsible for all travel and game requirements.
• Responsible for building a cohesive and competitive program.
• Recruit academically and athletically qualified, full-time student-athletes to participate in the program.
• Oversee hiring, training and performance evaluation of assistant coaches.
• Promote the academic progress and graduation of student-athletes, including assisting with enforcement of a study program.
• Assist athletic department in athletic issues as needed.
• Abide by the rules and regulations of the league in which you will be competing.
• Performs other job duties as required.
Apply here: https://live.dominionsystems.com/Payroll/applicantPostingListNL.aspx?code=AQN1&posting=8271
Head Esports Coach
||Grand Rapids, MI
|Posting Start Date:
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree preferred.
• Must have advanced coaching experience in multiple esports game titles.
• Must possess a valid CPR Certification or willing to be trained by Athletic Training staff if you are not certified
• Must possess a valid State of Michigan Driver’s License and be responsible for driving Aquinas College vehicles and/or rental vehicles when assigned for away contests.
• Must submit all required assignments on or before designated due dates.
• Must report any known violations or concerns to the administration.
• Must conform to all Athletic Department policies and procedures as required.
• Must represent Aquinas College and the Athletic Department as a team player, as a professional, and as a role model for all student-athletes.
• Must attend regularly scheduled Athletic Department Staff meetings.
• Must have strong service-oriented skills and the ability to have an exceptional customer service attitude.
• Must have strong communication and organizational skills and can demonstrate ability to work independently.
• Must be able to travel (schedule may include day, evening and/or weekend availability, overnight stay, and use of own transportation).
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
||This listing expires on: 8/17/2022