Head Esports Coach
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The eSports coach serves in the Colleges Athletic Department, under the supervision of the Athletic Director.
- Recruiting student athletes, holding tryouts, scheduling and attending matches, knowledge of games and coaching the eSports team at Bryant & Stratton College. The Coach is also responsible for the instruction of players, individually or in groups, regarding the rules, regulations, and technology of the sport.
- Scouting other institutions to determine team strategies.
- Ability to manage and maintain all hardware, software and other equipment.
- Scheduling, organizing, supervising, and conducting all practice sessions at the campus eSports lab.
- Work with admissions to arrange campus visits for prospective student athletes and with financial aid on awarding scholarships.
- Create and maintain social media channels sharing information about team, players and matches.
- The coach may be required to drive vans.
- Submit all budget requests to the Athletic Director.
- Must promote the academic success of student-athletes to include monitoring the academic performance of team members to ensure eligibility requirements are met; and encourages student athletes to maintain a high academic standard.
- All coaches and student-athletes must conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- Other duties may be assigned by the Athletic Director.
Flexible hours with evenings and weekends possible.